Sydney 7 & 8 February Introduction to Collaborative Practice
Thursday and Friday 7 & 8 February Sydney
Campbelltown Catholic Club , 20 Camden Road, Campbelltown - The Lachlan room.
- Free all day parking for those that drive
- On the train line for those that want to travel via public transport
- Accommodation next door at Rydges Hotel,
TWO DAY WORKSHOP
This workshop has been designed to provide you with the basic knowledge needed to assist clients in collaborative matters. The two day workshop will consist of both interactive presentations and role-plays, designed to allow participants to gain experience at each stage of a collaborative matter and provide you with the skills you will need to run your own collaborative matters.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The training will be beneficial for Family Law professionals new to collaborative practice or wanting to add collaborative practice to their skill set.
The workshop will also be of interest to:
- Family Lawyers
- Psychologists and social workers who work with children and couples
- Financial planners who wish to work with separating couples
Early Bird discount applies. Use the discount code IntroEarlySYD18 at the checkout prior to 26 January 2018
For more information you can download the brochure here.