Introduction to Collaborative Practice— 6 week online program
Early Bird discount applies giving you a saving of $150. Use the discount code "earlybirdcp" at the checkout prior to 9 October 2020.
Online kick-starting Friday 16 October 2020
This online program has been designed to provide you with the basic knowledge needed to assist clients in collaborative matters. This 6 week program will consist of both interactive presentations and role-plays, designed to allow participants to gain experience at each stage of a collaborative matter and provide you with the skills you will need to run your own collaborative matters.
- Week 1— What is collaborative practice, what are the skills and who are the key players.
- Week 2— First client interview and how to prepare for your first collaborative meeting.
- Week 3— The meetings: what are they, what is required and when do they need to take place.
- Week 4— The first collaborative meeting: how to debrief with professionals and clients.
- Week 5— Further collaborative meetings and settlements: preparation, format, timing and finalisation.
- Week 6— Where to from here: establishing a successful collaborative practice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The training will be beneficial for Family Law professionals new to collaborative practice or wanting to add collaborative practice to their skill set.
The workshop will also be of interest to:
- Family Lawyers
- Psychologists and social workers who work with children and couples
- Financial planners who wish to work with separating couples
All items are GST inclusive.
** Reservations for this event are non-refundable. However, you do have the option of transferring to a friend or an alternate course of similar value. Please contact Sarah on email@example.com to arrange.
Learn more about our upcoming training for lawyers here.